Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tutorial #3 is now posted over at 52 sketches, 52 weeks! For all of you who have been waiting to figure out how to use beads on a layout... now you can! Check out the tutorial!

In addition, this week I am putting up a RAK for one lucky RANDOM scrapper! Here's how it works:

1. Use Julie's awesome sketch this week:


2. Use a technique (or a new technique) of using beads on your Layout!
3. Email me at scrappyjodi@yahoo.ca with an attached photo of your layout (REDUCE the size please!) AND comment in this thread. You will then be automatically entered into a random draw for a RAK from me!
4. Good Luck and I can't wait to see your creations!

Here are the two Layouts I revealed for the tutorial:
A close up:

Another Layout:


Your LO is due by Monday at 7 am EST time (in order to be entered into the draw!)

4 comments:

Aphra said...

Hi Jodi! Just found your blog. It's great. I'm loving your bead layouts. I'm off to see the tutorial.

LisaW. said...

Again, EXCELLENT job with the tutorial and the layouts. Very inspriational.

Lisa said...

I love what you did with the beads! Thanks I wanted to let you know, you can buy fantastic beads at pennywisearts.com I wanted to email you privately but I couldn't find a link.

Mara... said...

Great challenge Jodi! I love all your bead examples!!