Tuesday, April 21, 2009

WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! What a night!!! I just finished teaching my first class today .... and the best news of all the SCRAPBOOKING NOOK picked ME to be the first GUEST DESIGN TEAM MEMBER!!! I am soooooooooo stoked and am thrilled to be working with such talented ladies... Its funny, because The Nook was the first place I started to buy things in when I started scrapping a year and a half ago...! I remember walking in and being in AWE of everything and everyone's work that was posted... and now I am one of the team members! What an amazing experience!!!! I can't say THANKS enough!THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! I will have three awesome and amazing months to play online with the girls...so be sure to check it out! We have so much fun there!!!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Congrats on teaching your first class. How did it go? Awesome news about guest designer for the Nook.

Aphra said...

Congrats Jodi. You totally deserve it!

hayleycreates said...

Congratulations! Well deserved.

Julie Bonner said...

Congrats Jodie - this is so awesome!!!