Monday, June 8, 2009

SIMPLY OBSESSED REVEAL

All I can say is that this kit was absolutely AMAZING! I loved working with it and there was SO much in it... it was truly unbelievable! My first LO was of my daughter Jordan:


I snapped these photos when we were at Marineland for the first time this year, and the JENNI paper was Perfect for these photos!!! I made the cherry out of the grundgeboard that was included in the kit!

My second LO was my first attempt at doing a heritage LO. It is of my GREAT-grandfather:


I learned a lot about my great-grandfather, as I was trying to journal about him! I made the tage again out of grudgeboard..!

My last layout, which ultimately turned into my favorite is of my son Josh... I also snapped these pics on my way home from Marineland:


I love this Lo... and the cute pics too!!!

No comments: