Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SO.... SO....SO.... THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE......

I made the design team for a brand new company called:

- that will be debuting at CHA! I am so THRILLED and over the moon about it! I am still walking on cloud nine! I first came across the website, and LOVED the sneak peak of their first line My Sweet Cherry Pie:

How AWESOME IS IT!! I totally fell in love with it, so I thought i might as well give the design team call a shot... what do I have to lose, right? So I got the email yesterday, and it was posted on their blog today. I am surrounded my oodles of talented ladies, some of them that I have been following and envied for so long! There will be six new lines that she will be debuting at CHA... along with clear stamps, brads, flocked chipboard letters, chipboard mini albums and several other embellishments. How AMAZING!! I am so excited! Her website should be up and running soon (I'll keep you posted!)... but in the meantime, make sure you check out the blog: here! Until then...


SKETCH #23 is up at 52 sketches!

Yes, I know... I am a little late in posting this... with summer here, there has been lots going on, on Sunday... and Monday... and Tuesday... well you get the picture, right? So here is the sketch:



Once again... don't forget to have your LO uploaded by Sunday at midnight to be entered into the awesome RAK sponsored this week by Close To My Heart Consultant, Zoe Leal!



Sneak peak over at LET'S SCRAP!
Make sure you have your LO uploaded into the gallery by tonight... tomorrow is the reveal of another awesome sketch. Here is my sneak peak:

Stay tuned tomorrow for the full reveal!

15 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow i read your news over on Scrap That! a huge congrats to you - that is great news, well done xx

LG said...

Congratulations Jodi for the DT post!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!

LG

Nikki said...

Jodi- thanks for the shout out! I'm very happy to have you on our DT, you're a great scrapper!! And I may have to use this sketch on my new papers...hehehe! Have a great night!

On my way... said...

Congrats!!! Making my way through the amazing DT list - *waving madly* - looking forward to working with ya!
xx

Lindsay said...

Congrats Jodi on making the new Willie B's Design Team! I couldn't be more xcited for you - I can't wait to see what you do with those products - they are so much fun! WOOT WOOT!

Aphra Bolyer said...

I was sooooo excited to read your name on the list! Way to go, Jodi!

AbbieTorroll said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOO excited about this!! it will be SO MUCH FUN to work with you girlie!!! MAJOR congrats!

Tami said...

WOWZA Jodi congrats girl-u are just rockin it!!!! Cant wait to follow you on your journey-u r amazing!

Amanda Winchester said...

Congrats, Jodi!! Well deserved for sure!

Deana said...

CONGRATS, Jodi! So excited to be on the team with you! :-)

Nathalie said...

Just wanted to stop by to say CONGRATS!!! Looking forward to working with you :)

Mette said...

Congrats to you! Eller jag kanske kan ta det på svenska; stort grattis till dig! Det ska bli så roligt att få jobba tillsammans med dig och de andra tjejer i teamet.

Kram!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Looking forward to working with you in the doghouse!

Mieke said...

Hi Willie-B's collegue, love your blog, look forward to get started on the DT.
Hugs,
Mieke
the Netherlands

Chelle said...

Seriously girl, when do you have the time for all of these design teams. You are an amazing scrapper. Congrats on the design team.