Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WEDNESDAY SKETCH AT LET'S SCRAP!

Hi everyone! This week's sketch at LETS SCRAP is up and I LOVED this sketch! I found it so easy to work with, and I got to use my Lime Ricky Paper! YEAH....!!!! So here is the sketch:


Here is what I came up with! I reversed the sketch to add the title going UP.. UP ... and AWAY!

Don't you just LOVE the Lime Ricky! The best part of this challenge is once again THE AWESOME PRIZE for one lucky person! If you have your LO uploaded in the gallery of Let's Sketch, by Tuesday midnight... then you will have a chance to be randomly selected to win a SCARLET LIME KIT! How cool is that!!! So run... don't walk to your scrappy room... and get scrappin'!!! Can't wait to see what you create and good luck... Oh yay... here is a sneak peak of the prize:

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Awesome layout

Mara Campbell said...

Great layout, I love that Lime Rickey and it was perfect with your photos!!