Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's beginning to feel more like HALLOWEEN!

Remember I said I had a Halloween Shoot, at my friend Deanna's... well she got some photo's edited already.... and once again I LOVE THEM... I am so happy to share them!

Here they are:


HOW CUTE ARE THESE!!! Seriously Deanna- you are WAY too talented... I am so fortunate to have you as a friend!!! Here is Deanna's website: HERE

I just got my kit from SCRAPCETERA KITS... and my photos are in my hands... so off I am to scrap, while the kids are napping!!!!

6 comments:

Sue Peace said...

Those are fantastic photos!!! Love them all!!! :)

Kim said...

AWWWWWWW what gorgeous gorgeous photos

Aubree said...

so so so ADORABLE!!

Mara Campbell said...

these photos are soooooo dang cute!!!!! And I just love the look of your new blog, Jodi!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Great Photos! Love the redesigned blog!

Mandy said...

Those pics are awesome!! Love the new blog design too!