Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SCRAPCETERA REVEAL!

Good morning everyone!! I can't believe how time has slipped away again! This past weekend seemed to fly... and when I look back I don't really know what we did! Jordan had basketball and dance on Saturday, and we really didn't go anywhere, or do anything! I did get some Scrapping done though! Sarah sent me the awesome THANKFUL November Kit... and I was so LOVIN' it! I love the Lillybee Papers- Catching Fall! Love the Scrapcetera Kits.. Head here to see more of the Design Team creations!

Here is what I created:

I made the flower out of the vintage dictionary paper that came in the kit:

And don't you just LOVE those banners from the Lillybee Cardstock Stickers?


Here is my second layout:

I just got a SPLICE and was so happy to cut some hearts out to use on my layout:


And my final layout:






out for publication





Isn't Taylor the cutest in the pumpkin outfit? My friend Deanna (of course!) took this picture and I was waiting for the perfect papers to go with it!!! To make the pumpkin, I had a Pumpkin Cut out that I used in my daycare for pumpkin crafts, so I traced it, and layered it! How cute did it turn out!!! I also LOVE the add-ons in this kit- the Lillybee Rubons are AMAZING!!



You can head over to Scrapcetera Kits to purchase your card kit for only $20 ($18 if you subscribe)... or the scrapbook kit $28 ($26 if you subscribe)... also the shipping is only $7!! What a great deal!!

Some other news!! I made it to the SEMI FINALS of the Little Yellow Bicycle Booville Contest! Head over to their facebook page and vote for:


I also took a scrapbook class at the Scrapping Nook from my friend Deanna! I am going to post them tomorrow, because the layouts are WAY too cute!!!





5 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

So many sweet fabulous layouts! I love all the banners and that cute pumpkin!

Kim said...

wowowowo you are ROCKING the banners big time, they are all gorgeous and I love that photo in the first layout, t beautiful

Mara Campbell said...

I love love all your banners!! i think my favorite layout is the one with all 3 of your kiddies, just toooo cute!!

VanessaB said...

love those LO's! the paper colors are great- really lovin' the dictionary pages; cool flower! :)

TracyM said...

Those are fantastic!! thanks for sharing