Monday, November 15, 2010

Over a week? Really!!??

Where did the time go??? Okay I know.... Taylor got sick Friday night (well last friday)... and I ended up taking her to the hospital with a temperature and a very cranky baby. So I was (and she was) out of commission until Wednesday... which left me only a few days to get caught up on some things!! ahhh!!!

I was lucky enough on Sunday, November 7th... to take a class with Vicki Boutin! I haven't finished the layouts yet, but hopefully I will be able to share them soon! I was lucky enough to win the grand prize too (yippee for me! I never with anything!)

So tonight I am teaching my baby class, which I had to postpone from last week, and next week I will be teaching my Jodi's Creations class! I thought I would share with you the layouts I will be teaching. If you are in the Niagara Area, please contact the SCRAPPING NOOK at 905-732-9995 to book your spot today!

Here are the three layouts we will be working on:

Also, today is the sneak peak on the facebook page for SCRAPCETERA KITS... The December kit is so much fun!!! Here is the first layout I have made to share with you:


Don't you just love all the bright colours!!! I Love that Jordan's Jacket matches perfectly!!! Be sure to be on the look out for the full reveal at Scrapcetera Kits!

Finally I thought I would share with you a photo, of sweet little Taylor... geared up for Christmas (i just found the 1st Christmas hat, and I just had to try it on...) I think she likes it!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

Such fun, happy layouts! I love the hanging ornaments in the first one and the way you split the decorated edge paper in the last one. Glad you guys are feeling better :)

Kim said...

glad the little one is feeling better JOdi, lovin your layouts BTW full ofgorgeous goodies and detail