Monday, May 30, 2011

All about Babies Class and Weekend update!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We were busy with Jordan's dance recital on Friday, and then packed in the fun on Saturday and Sunday! We went to the up and down horsies and played on the beach, out for dinner, bike rides, Macdonalds... it was so nice to have my mom come down to visit us, its been a long time since we have seen her last! here are some pics:



Taylor is teething, but still her good mood amazes me!!! I can't believe that in one month's time, she will be ONE!
Such a great photo of my mom with Jordan!

I dream of the day, when I can get a "group shot"... even bribery doesn't work nowadays! lol!

Don't forget it's tonight!!! Can't wait to see all the Niagara Girls there! We will be working with the Little Yellow Bicycle Line: Tiny Princess OR Baby Saurus! You can purchase both kits if you wish!

Here is a sample of a layout we will be completing:

(One my daycare kiddo's!)

And the girl version:


Here are the double layouts:


Some close ups:



And the girl version:

Some close ups:



**My double layouts were inspired by a sketch AT sketch support.

Until tomorrow!! TTFN!

1 comment:

Rebecca Keppel said...

cute cute cute... layouts and photos!!