Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So exciting!!!



My big news!!! I am one of the new Design Team Members for..... (drumroll please!!)

I know I was super excited, over the moon, doing my happy dance kind of thing! I LOVE this company! I love all the fun papers and embellies, and I can't wait to start playing with their products... (come fast Mr. Postman!)....

A big congrats to all the other girls who made the team! Its nice that I will be in company with some familar faces, along with some new ones... it will truly be a wonderful 6 months! I can't wait!!!

Be sure to drop by the Momenta Blog... become a follower... because the talent on this design team is seriously jaw dropping!!

5 comments:

VanessaB said...

wowee! i don't know how you keep up with it all, but you rock! congrats to you- talented lady-you! :)

carrie said...

Congrats! I can't wait to start working with you and these wonderful products!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Congrats!! They are so lucky to have you :)

Jill Sarginson said...

Congrats Jodi!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

I'm so excited about being on the Momenta DT with you and getting to know you. And see your awesome creations, too, of course!