Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So exciting!!!



My big news!!! I am one of the new Design Team Members for..... (drumroll please!!)

I know I was super excited, over the moon, doing my happy dance kind of thing! I LOVE this company! I love all the fun papers and embellies, and I can't wait to start playing with their products... (come fast Mr. Postman!)....

A big congrats to all the other girls who made the team! Its nice that I will be in company with some familar faces, along with some new ones... it will truly be a wonderful 6 months! I can't wait!!!

Be sure to drop by the Momenta Blog... become a follower... because the talent on this design team is seriously jaw dropping!!

6 comments:

Chelle said...

congratulations.

VanessaB said...

wowee! i don't know how you keep up with it all, but you rock! congrats to you- talented lady-you! :)

carrie said...

Congrats! I can't wait to start working with you and these wonderful products!

Rebecca said...

Congrats!! They are so lucky to have you :)

Jill Sarginson said...

Congrats Jodi!

Monika Wright said...

I'm so excited about being on the Momenta DT with you and getting to know you. And see your awesome creations, too, of course!