Tuesday, August 23, 2011

5 years... too fast!

Its hard to believe that five years went by so fast from this:

to this:

Happy Birthday to my little man!!!

On that note, I wish I had some more scrappy things to share with you but it was quite the weekend! We had a garage sale on Saturday with both kids playing in soccer tournament that day too! While they were at home, they had a lemonade stand, which was too cute:




I was so happy to get rid of a lot, and that night was FINALLY going to be my scrappy night that I really needed but... a little trip around the block ended up in the emergency room with Josh. He tends to go really fast on his bike and he went flying over the handle bars.... and well, 4 stitches later, and a mommy who couldn't handle seeing her little boy scream like that and get stitched up like he was a piece of clothing! I have seen and handled a lot in my lifetime, but I couldn't handle seeing poor little Joshy go through that (I know I am a wimp!)....

The next day was his birthday party too, he was really timid at the indoor playground, but once he knew his chin would be okay he was fine. Here are some pics of him too:


Phew!!! Yesterday was daycare day and Jordan started basketball camp (she LOVED it!), and a trip to the dentist for me, and today is Josh's actual birthday, so we are going to be having some friends and family over too! Tonight I WILL get into my scrap room! lol! Until later....



2 comments:

Keely Livings said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday, Josh!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Happy Birthday to your little guy! Sorry to hear about his accident on the bike-looks like he still had a great time at his party :)