Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend update!


I hope everyone had a good weekend! It was (of course!) another busy one for us! Josh had his first ball hockey game on Saturday, which I did forget my camera (oops!), and then he had a birthday party. I got some scrapping done that night too, and finished up my Nook Kit using some yummy Jillibean soup paper.  Here is the layout I created with some close ups:



 I absolutely LOVE that little Maya Road Chipboard house and birdie!


On Sunday, I got caught up on some October daycare Planning, and we planned a trip to the apple orchard where I got to take some fun photos! Here are a couple of my fav's:





2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Such a cute cute layout Jodi!!! You always have the best embellies, I love the photo too! And great apple picking photos. I have always wanted to go apple picking but the time always gets away from us. Maybe this year...!

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOVE that big photo and the adorable ruffle!!