Monday, October 24, 2011

A little Ruby Rocket and a Weekend Update..

How was everyone's weekend? The weekend seemed to fly by for us! We were busy with the kids sports on Saturday morning, and I taught at a Scrapbook Retreat On Saturday afternoon, and we had some friends over for dinner Saturday evening.  Sunday was no different! Errands, groceries, shopping, BUT we did manage to fit in a walk!  I also got to play around a bit more with some Ruby Rock-it! I can't say enough about this company! I simply LOVE the paper and all the embellies!  Here is what I created:

I love all the little details on here from the cute chipboard shapes and letters to the borders... LOVE THEM!






OUT FOR PUBLICATION


Here are some pictures from our fall walk:
 Love this ACTION shot of Josh!

 Love how Josh's hand is on Taylor's back! As rough and tough as he is, he has a BIG soft spot for Taylor. I don't think Taylor will have any boyfriends with Josh around to scare them off!

 Jordan is looking more grown up every day!It's hard to believe she is only 7!

And  little Miss Taylor, who we LOVED being in the leaves, we just had to watch her like a hawk, though!

I have two upcoming classes this week! On Wednesday is my ALL ABOUT BABIES CLASS, and on Saturday is Jodi's Creations at 1 pm! For all of you in the Niagara Area, I would love to see you! Be sure to Contact the Scrapping Nook to reserve your spot.

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

I love your layout! The papers are fabulous and such fun embellies. I love the banner.

Great photos from your walk, looks like fall is in full swing!

Keely Livings said...

Love your adorable layout, Jodi! Your family pics are fabulous. What cuties!