Saturday, October 8, 2011

Winner, Winner.... and an upcoming baby Class....

Where did the week go? It seemed to slip by me again, but at least its the weekend, and the best part, its Thanksgiving Weekend for us Canadians! So we have a long weekend, and the weather is AMAZING!... I am sorry I didn't post the winner sooner, but better late than never :).... 

So the winner is:


If you could email me at luvalotdaycare@yahoo(dot)com, I will get your momenta goodie package out in the mail as soon as possible!

At the Scrapping Nook this month I will be teaching a baby class on Wednesday, October 26th at 7 pm. We will be using the Echo Park Line HAPPY DAYS, and we will be creating a double layout and two single layouts! If you are in the Niagara Area, be sure to call the store to reserve your spot!

Here are the photos:

 Right side:
 Left side:
 Single layout:
 Single Layout:

I REALLY LOVE this line, it is so bright and happy, and I still have lots to play with!!  Have a happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian Followers!








4 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Great layouts Jodi! I love that double page layout, so many cute cute photos you included!! And congrats to your winner. Hope you have a great weekend!

callyannc said...

Wow! Thanks so much! Adorable Layout too! CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

callyannc said...

Hi! I tried your email twice and it is not working! Can you send it to me at callyannc@live.com! Thanks
CallyAnn

callyannc said...

Hi! Did you get my address yet! Thanks CallyAnn
callyannc@live.com