Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween Pictures!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween! It was a crazy, busy day here, but it was SOOO much fun! Here are some photos when we went trick or treating in the daycare:




 How cute are my kiddos?! They were so well behaved too! At night we had my best friend and her family over for a quick dinner, and then out to trick or treat! Here are some of my favorite photos:

 Jordan and Taylor! Jordan decided she didn't want to be a cheerleader at the last minute, and we changed her costume! lol!
 My friends kiddos; batgirl and evil sock monkey!
 The cutest flower out there!
 Josh as Anakin Skywalker
 My best friend Mary and her husband Jamie.

Four cool kids!


Here are two more photos:
 We made eyeball cupcakes in the daycare! Jordan showing them off!
Taylor with her daddy and her pumpkin!

Phew! That was a lot of photos!!! Happy Halloween everyone!


5 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

What great photos, Jodi!!! I love seeing all the costumes. Looks like it was a fun, busy day. I can't wait to see some fabulous layouts using those photos!

JJ Sobey said...

Fun costumes - that monkey is hilarious, LOL!

Rebecca Keppel said...

How fun! Everyone is so cute! Looks like you all had a blast!

callyannc said...

Super cute costumes! Did you get my address yet? Thanks CallyAnn

jhonblack said...

Hey Annie - have implemented your block quotes in my template and am loving it! Thanks!Art & Photography logo designs