Monday, November 7, 2011

Phew!! What a day!

How is everyone handling the time change... The daycare kiddos had a bit of a wrangy, crazy day! It seemed like we couldn't get anything done *sigh*... but tomorrow is another day :).... We had a busy weekend with Jordan and Josh both playing basketball at 9 am at two different schools, then Josh had a 30 minute break, and then off to ball hockey (where he scored 2 goals!)  Way to go Josh!... Off I went with Jordan running some errands, and then back to feed Taylor, and then off to watch basketball at our local college here with Jordan. Josh went to a birthday party!... It was NON-stop like this all weekend! It's amazing I get anything done...

Yesterday I was up on the Momenta blog, and I am just getting around to posting it! I thought I would have time on Sunday... but once again, time flew by!  Here is the layout I did:

LOVE how this turned out, and it was soooo easy to put together! The butterfly garden paper by Momenta is FANTASTIC!!  Head over to the blog to check out more details of my layout: here.  

Also, if you haven`t done so yet, head over to RUBY ROCK-IT`s FACEBOOK PAGE: HERE    They are doing a giveaway at 300.... and we are almost there!!!... all you have to do is LIKE us!  Also be sure to check out the Ruby Rock-it Blog daily, as each day you will meet a new member of the DT... can`t wait until it`s my turn to share!  Until tomorrow, off to clean!

2 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

gorgeous layout Jodi! I love the butterflies and pennants! your weekend sounds a lot like mine. we've been running around non stop and i've been SO tired at night! i guess it is only going to get more hectic over the next few weeks--yikes! hope you have a somewhat calmer week :)

Mara Campbell said...

What a stunning layout Jodi! I love the butterflies, they are beautiful!! My son is up at 5am every morning with the time change. He's an early riser, but that is ridiculous!!