Thursday, December 8, 2011

Busy... busy... busy....

Yes, its been almost a week, and I am missing my scrapping world friends... but all for good reason... I have kept this quiet but now that its here I am getting excited/nervous.... My family and I are heading to New Zealand this Christmas to visit with my husbands family! We are excited to get there, nervous about flying with 3 kids under 7 over 35 hours... So I am in super planning mode! Trying to figure out how to occupy them all on the airplane!  I have created FUN BAGS for each kid, where I can take out a small activity/toy for them to play with.... I have A LOT... and am hoping they will last for the flight back too! The only real problem is Taylor... what do you do with a busy toddler??? Yes, it is going to be very difficult! So, I'm sorry blog readers, that I haven't been as faithful this past week! I have also been busy with CHA assignmnts, and regular assignments for the month, to make sure I am caught up before going. There are a lot of fun things planned this month, and I am hoping to do some pre-post blogging before I go, so the blog won't seem so empty :)....

Anyways, enough Chit-Chat... here is a project that was up on Momenta Blog this week:


This project was so super easy! You can check out all the details: here.

Also, I forgot to post my LSS layouts/card for last month! Here they are:


 A close up of the layout:


Christmas Card:


Another layout:
I have some really cute pictures of the daycare kiddos to show you soon, and of course all the crafts they have been making... See you soon, and wish me luck on packing... I need Santa's magic bag to figure out how the heck I am going to fit everything  *sigh*!

3 comments:

VanessaB said...

whew! i don't know how you do alll that you do! amazing! love those candle holders, which reminds me that i wanted to make some but forgot. HAHA! so thanks for the reminder (we'll see if i forget again by tomorrow. tee hee). your Lo's are so gorgeous as is your card. beautiful work as always! best of luck on your trip! hope you all have a fabulous time! :)

Anonymous said...

Jo Jo how in the world do you manage to get laundry done with all that you do. Girl you need a vacation! Thank you so much for Lily present and her party with her friends we would be lost with out you!!! Hugs Diane

Rebecca Keppel said...

so many gorgeous projects! love those snowmen cards and holiday pics in the layouts.