Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Traditions Projects with Ruby Rock-it

Did you survive the Holidays?  I am up on the Ruby Rock-it blog today, sharing my projects that were inspired by my favorite Christmas Tradition.  See this post: HERE.

For more details... be sure to check out the blog! I created three projects! My first one being a mobile that will hang in the daycare! I LOVE this! I love that I can change the pictures! Already the kids love looking at their pictures of their friends! Taylor even said a few names, that I didn't even think she knew how to say yet!  Here is some pictures and close ups:





I also created a card (inspired by my son's truck ornament)

And finally, and actual ornament for our tree:

Happy Boxing Week!

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Your mobile is the cutest!!!! I love all the bold colors, I'm sure it looks fabulous in your daycare!! Cute card, too. Love the boy colors.

Rebecca Keppel said...

Fabulous mobile and love the ornament. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!