Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A little Valentines Love in the Daycare!

We had so much fun this week in the daycare! Our Valentines Party was great and the kids loved everything we did! I thought I would share with you and the daycare parents some photos:

 I set the kids up for a picture, but Lauren seemed more interested in the "BABY, BABY" music that was playing (is mom surprised?)...

Here they are playing musical chairs! I just love Lily's smile in the back!

 Another Lily picture... her smirk is priceless!
Taylor getting kissed by her best friend Tessa!

And some pictures of sweet Taylor:



 Today we painted with our feet.... yes I was very brave, but the kids loved dancing around on the floor painting!  

Some FUN scrappy news! I got THREE boxes from NIKKI SIVILS, PRETTY LITTLE STUDIOS, AND RUBY ROCK-IT yesterday and today!!  So guess, where I will be tonight?  Playing in my scrap room :).... after X-fitness Bootcamp though!


5 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

cute cute cute! what an adorable and happy group :)

Mara Campbell said...

Looks like it was a fun day Jodi!! I love valentine pics of your daughter, so sweet!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Cute cute cute cute photos and YAY for happy mail!!

Aimee Kidd said...

Fabulous pics of your daycare kiddos!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love all of the adorable photos. All of the kiddos are so super cute! :)