Monday, February 20, 2012

Scrapping Nook/Authentique Sketch

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a fabulous long weekend! We have had a blast this weekend, but first before I get into that, I want to share with you a layout I did for my LSS: The Scrapping Nook. I was lucky enough to get the paper line: CELEBRATE from AUTHENIQUE... and I LOVE the colours in this collection!  I already did a layout using their sketch this month, and loved the sketch so much, I did another layout, and FLIPPED the sketch.  You can see the sketch: HERE.  I moved the group of photos over more, and went with the banner theme (LOVE the banners on this page!) I had a double sheet, so I cut out some of the banners and added them onto the sheet.  Here is the layout:

Here is a close up of the flowers:

The two larger flowers were fussy cut, and the smaller ones were from the sticker sheet.  

I did lots of creating this weekend, and CAN'T wait to share them with you!  This weekend my mom flew in from Florida, so we tried to stay busy with the typical activities. Today was FAMILY day, a "new holiday" for us Canadians, so we spent it at an indoor carnival in Niagara Falls, where we did lots of fun things like bumper cars, wall climbing, trains and more! Here are some of my favorite photos:

 Yes that is Jordan rock climbing! She must have went to the top and back down at least a dozen times! She was super-spidey girl!
Taylor was still feeling a little under the weather (can't tell from this photo!)... but loved every ride we went on with her, especially the BIG slide and trains!
 Jordan and some silly clowns!
Jordan going face first down a bouncy castle slide!

Finally Jordan has been working really hard on her first BIG research project. She was getting a little frustrated by the end, but for the most part, I think she enjoyed doing it!  Here is her with her "fun"part of the project she says:


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love your lo!! Adorable photos and loveeeeeee the banners! And those photos from your day are BEAUTIFUL!! That second one is just soooooooooo cute cute cute!

Mara Campbell said...

I just adore all the banners on your layout, fun colors...love the blue and red.

Glad you enjoyed your long weekend! Looks like a fun place, your kids have such great smiles!

*Alison* said...

What an adorable layout :) I just love it!

VanessaB said...

what a wonderful sweet awesome LO! and FUN DAY! just love your photos. :)