Friday, April 13, 2012

Never Forget...

Hi everyone!  Yesterday was a busy day, and I had a hard time finding the time to post this, but it was up on the Ruby Rock-it! Bella! Fundamentals! Blog yesterday.  This is just half of the project, and one that I hold very near and dear to my heart. My sister Tammy died tragically in a car accident almost 5 years ago... and I have been wanting to do a mini album about her. I knew it was going to be hard to go through pictures, and decide what was important, but it was all very healing too. 

I used the August Moon Chipboard Album, and I have to say I hope this is going to be the new trend! I LOVE that all the pages were covered already with the August Moon print, it made creating the album less time consuming, and my favorite part of making a mini is adding all the embellies too it; so I got to start this right away!  I focused on using the Bella bling and the Vellum! Here is some of the album:


OUT FOR PUBLICATION




The second half of the album will be later in the month so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

This is really, really pretty and I bet your sister is smiling from heaven!! Lots of Hugs :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such a beautiful and touching album in honor of your sister! I love it!

Mara Campbell said...

Jodi, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love all the bling and the butterflies. Such beautiful memories of your sister!!

Izzy Anderson said...

This is absolutely stunning and beautiful in every way. I love this project and am so sorry for the loss of your sister.

Rebecca Keppel said...

So very beautiful just like your sister.

Cathy said...

beautiful! So sorry for your loss...