Monday, April 16, 2012

SUPER STAR birthday girl with Momenta

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! We are still recovering from our colds here, but we are slowly starting to feel better! We had a busy weekend, with Jordan and Josh heading to the Harlem Globetrotters game with Taryn on Friday night, and with me and Taylor going on date night to Timmies with a long walk there and back.  It was fun to do something with just Taylor. A lot of the time the oldest two get the special dates, so it was nice to do something just with her.  On Saturday was the big, once a year event... I went to scrapfest with the owner of my LSS, and one of my other scrappy buddies.  It was my first FULL day off away from kids in TWO years... yes you heard me correctly TWO years! It was a two hour drive away, but it was so worth it! I had my checklist of the things I wanted to buy, and found most of them!  I LOVED the new doodlebug lines, and the Bella Blvd lines... can't wait to play with them!!! My biggest and most happy find was some of the new Heidi Swapp products!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!  I even got a couple of stamp sets!

Sunday was errand day, and clean the house day.... its funny how this always seems to consume the entire day!  I do have a layout to share with you! I created this last week using my Momenta Products!  I am slowly getting my daughters 7th birthday scrapped (I better, because she will be 8 before I know it!).... here is the layout:

I LOVE how this turned out! I decided to try and make some cute cupcakes with the scor pal, and the effect was so cute! I layered the toppings, and added some cute cherry icon stickers! 

Momenta Products Used:

12x12 Pyramid Paper Pad - Kaleidoscope  PA-2383

ST-2913 Mixed Fruit Mini Puffy Icon

ST-3363 Super Star Puffy Title

ST-4947 LPA Mini Elev Stickers

ST-4826 Black Mini Puffy Alpha's

Kaleidoscope Border Stickers


4 comments:

Christa said...

This is super cute! I love the cupcake papers.

VanessaB said...

couldn't be more perfect! sooo CUTE! way to go with the cupcake papers- well done :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeee the colors and the cupcakes!

Aimee Kidd said...

Oh Jodi, this is so stinkin cute!! And your cupcakes are adorable!