Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Daycare Photo Shoot

It's hard to believe the daycare school year is coming to an end!  I can't believe how much the kids have grown and learn this year! I brought my camera outside to take some photos of them today:

I love taking pictures of Seth! He has the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen, and he's always smiling, especially when he is going to the moon on the swing!

Nothing beats Lily's laugh!! 

Derek loves to jump, and today he kept wanting me take pictures of him jumping :)

Finally today, the kiddos were hiding from the Ogga Booga monster... yes that is me!  They love hiding, and got a big kick out of it... well almost all of them Lauren was too impressed with me :) I made it up to her though with lots of pushes in her wee-wee-wee!

Finally my favorite... Taylor trying to show me how old she is going to me this Sunday!

HOW sweet is she!!!

Tomorrow is our end-of the year ice cream party and then we jump into Canada Day Actvities! whoo wee!!
Talk to you all soon!


2 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

they are all so cute. i bet the parents love all the fabulous photos you get of their sweet kids. and that one of Taylor is ADORABLE!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!