Sunday, August 19, 2012

Home Sweet Home....

I think?  We had a great time away the past two weeks, but I have to tell you, coming home to the laundry, and then the EXTRA laundry because of the lice, and then the intense cleaning... yuck...  BUT the good news is I am home, and can start sharing some scrappy goodness with you all!  

I am teaching a class at the Scrapping Nook on Sunday, August 26th at 3 pm.  We will be working with the collection pack of: PEBBLES: Sunnyside collection!  LOVE LOVE LOVE this collection! So super cute! Be sure to call the store to reserve you spot, as spaces are limited!

Here are the layouts:



Super cute, right??!!  

I have some exciting news to tell you tomorrow! hehehe! Can't wait to share, but until then I have to leave you with a couple of my favorite photos from this past holiday (and more photos to come this week of my highlights from the trip!)



No comments: