Friday, August 17, 2012

Last Day of Vacation!

It's hard to believe that two weeks has just flown by!  We have had a great time resting a relaxing up here, but I am looking forward to heading home!  I can't wait to share all the layouts and projects I have been creating.  I haven't been able to share anything because the notebook we have, doesn't have a card reader, but that's okay, because there will be more surprises for you next week!  I haven't done much creating this past week, because I left my cutter at the last cottage we were at.  I know, I know, I was lost!  But it was nice to catch up on a few blogs, and have a bit of break!  Here is one sums of the whole holiday! The kids loved the water so much, and Josh must have jumped off the dock 100X's.


Finally I finished the Jillibean Soup Sketch this month, but the only photo that came out okay during the rainy day was the close up... so that gives you a little tease until tomorrow!

 Until, I get home tomorrow!  Have a great Friday!


No comments: