Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Feeling Green?

Hello, fellow blog readers! Today I thought I would share with you a layout submission for Creating Keepsakes, it didn't make the cut (but another one did)  for the March/April issue.  This was for the sketch, and I was super excited to finally scrap those St. Patrick's Day photos that have been hanging around. I created this for the Sketch challenge, and I love the little rainbow that I die-cutted on my Silhouette!  Here is the layout:


And the close up:

I stole the little gold coins from my kids playmobile toy stash... (shhh... don't tell them ).... 

Today in the daycare we are making some Frankenstein faces! Taylor LOVES painting. She gets everything out, pours the paint even.  We have to be careful though, because even when we are not looking she is getting the paint out! Yikes!!! Here is Taylor doing her daycare craft today:



On the weekend we had a photoshoot with my friend Deanna in the kids Halloween Costumes!  I am picking them up tonight, and I can't wait to share them with you!  I did manage to snap a few with Jordan though! She was a zombie... yes no longer wanting the pretty princess costumes! 



 We also had her birthday party this weekend! eeekkk!!  It was pouring rain, but we had fun and everything was "covered" so we didn't get wet! Pictures coming soon!

Wondering why, I haven't posted anything crafty lately? I am heading on a Scrapbook Retreat for the very first time this weekend, so I have been busy figuring out what to take etc....I CAN\T wait as it is going to be my first time away from kids in 8 years... .YES... 8  years... it is well over due :) hehehe!   After the retreat, I am sure I will have tons to share with you when I get back :)


3 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Your layout is super cute and I loved the one in Creating Keepsakes this month too! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the photos, the rainbow and the clouds!! And those photos are just tooooooooooo precious!! LOVING the Halloween costume!!!

Mara Campbell said...

First of all, have FUN at your scrap retreat! They are sooo much fun!! And love your layout, the clouds and sun are just perfect. And I love your zombie, she looks fantastic!