Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Getting a little scary!

Hi everyone!  Hoping everyone who was in Hurricane Sandy's path, is safe :)..... I thought I would blog quick, to let you know what a fantastic weekend I had! I went on my first scrapbook retreat up to Grand Bend, where I had a blast! I met some online friends, and made many new friends too!  I wasn't sure how much I would like to scrap all day, but the retreat was fantastic, and it really didn't feel like we were scrapping all day, because we had so much fun with the little games and challenges!  The food was fantastic, and the rooms even better! I will definteately be heading back next year for the fall retreat again!  Thanks Two Scrapbook Friends!

When I was packing up to go, I really had no idea "how much" I would get done! I scrap pretty quick, so I was super organized! A LOT I can't share with you just yet, but hoping to share lots with you over the next month :)  I completed 7 layouts, 5 cards, and a mini.  Not bad, right?  I was able to dig into my BELLA BLVD box while I was there, and I am going to share with you a layout I made with their: TOO CUTE TO SPOOK collection!  

Here is the layout:

Who doesn't love some good spooky photos!  Here is a close up:

I am so glad I took some early Halloween photos of Jordan in her costume, because it looks like it might be a little wet this year :)  


No comments: