Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's a sick kind of day :(

Flu season has started, and Taylor is the first to get it. She has been a trooper again, and seems to be bouncing back pretty good! I find it crazy that kids can be up 3 or 4 times in the night, and be completely NOT tired in the morning, but the parents are walking zombies! Yes, that's what I feel like today, a walking zombie! hehehe! Hopefully the rest of the family will stay clear of it!

Yesterday I wanted to post about some Christmas Cards I mad on my scrapbooking retreat! Doodlebug just had a design team call, and those that read my blog, know I have always been a huge fan!  I created a few cards, and I thought I would share a couple with you today!  Also maybe a sneak or two of my application!  

Here is one of the cards I made with the Northpole Collection! So super cute this collection is!! I can't wait to make more Christmas Cards with this collection!

This is my little Shaker/Confetti Card! I love the little reindeer in this collection!

My next card was a simpler card, but I love the colours in it!

LOVE their twine too! I made a border with their twine! I love the multi colours they use!

A couple of sneak peeks too... hopefully going to share some more this week...

A close up of one of my layouts:

And I LOVED this mini I created!  Here is the front cover, I can't wait to share what's inside :)

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

I love your holiday card! The first one is so cute with the deer!! Good luck on the DT call!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a cute card! I am sorry to hear you all have been sick & I hope everyone stays healthy!!!