Friday, November 9, 2012

TGIF!

And thank goodness no one else (knock on wood!)  has gotten the flu!  The last two days I reopened the daycare, so we have been busy cramming in all of our fun activities around the theme this week "SEASONS". We have sang many happy songs, and the kids are starting to figure out what activities they can do in each season! Next week, we look into NIGHT CREATURES... I have some exciting things planned, and some really cool crafts too!

Today I wanted to share with a mini album I made using the Doodlebug Collection: BOYS ONLY!  I have been hoarding this entire collection since it came out, and I decided to make a mini featuring my son and my most favorite pictures of him.  Here is the mini album:





OUT FOR PUBLICATION






Tonight I am working on some class layouts for the Scrapping Nook! Hopefully I will have something more to share with you soon!

ALSO.... Don't forget Canadian Scrapbooker has a MONTHLY SKETCH CHALLENGE~!  

Here is the sketch:

All you need to do is upload it into the gallery: HERE and you might have a chance to be published!   CLICK HERE for all the details!  My take on the sketch will be up soon!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the photos!!!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

WOW! What an adorable mini! I love it!!!