Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday with the Team!

Hi everyone!  Today is my first post on the Canadian Scrapbooker Blog!  You can see my post:  HERE!...  

Can I tell you how super excited I am to design for such an amazing magazine?!   For my post today, I decided to work with the Fall Line: Mirelle Collection by SEI.  I simply ADORE this collection, and love all the colours in it!  I chose a photo from Thanksgiving with all the "cuzins" together (which is a very rare event!)...  Here is the layout:

 Here is a close up of the my photo I used! I doubled up and had a 6 X 8 photo underneath the same 4 X 6 photo, to give it a cool look!



I still have to scrap some outakes too! Got to love them:

 Happy Tuesday everyone!!

3 comments:

VanessaB said...

so fabulous!! i just love how you matted the photo on top of a larger print- awesome idea and, of course, your photos are amazing. :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Adorable layout Jodi! I love how you layered the 2 photos and the photo itself is so fun!!! Congrats on your new gig with Canadian Scrapper!!!

Annette Allen said...

aww really how adorable..the picture is so cute.. Totally love it..