Thursday, November 22, 2012

Merry Christmas?

I know, I know,  it's American Thanksgiving, and I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American Friends BUT today is also the day we are going to start putting up our Christmas decorations!  My kids are super excited about decorating the tree, and have been bugging us so much, they don't want to wait until the weekend! hehehe! So here is a Christmas Card, I made for the HAPPY MAIL CHALLENGE #4! 

I simple LOVE this collection by Doodlebug Design! I decided to use their twine as garland for the tree! Super cute, right?  You can read all about Happy Mail: here, and to see what some of the Doodlebug Designers have done with this challenge (you will be amazed!) you can go: HERE.

I also decided to do a December daily memory album this year! YIKES! I know! What have I gotten myself into! BUT simple stories has done a great job at making it easy, plus their design team just finished an awesome inspirational blog hop full of cool ideas!  So far I have my cover and six pages done, hoping to get more done soon! For now I have photographed the cover:

Okay the kiddos are going to wake up soon, so I better hop to it and get snack ready! Happy Thanksgiving (and early Merry Christmas!)  


7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the twine wrapped around the tree! GENIUS!!!!

VanessaB said...

a lot of americans skipped over tday and went right to christmas anyway. LOL! super cute tree card- love the bling :) the other is so adorable.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Your cards are awesome girl! I love both of them!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your tree. The twine on it is just perfect!
Allie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joanne said...

Awesome designs!
Joanne xo

Rebecca Keppel said...

Adorable card!! I love the twine! and your DD looks fabulous!