Friday, February 15, 2013

A Little Love for Photos!

This month on the Doodlebug Design Team, we  were asked to create things we LOVE... well being a scrapbooker, who doesn't LOVE photos!  I usually just throw all my photos into box and then I try to find the ones I need... most of the time, I end up printing some again, because they are lost in the sea of photos! So I came up with this idea to organize my photos... so far.... so good!   I created this fun photo box using the LOVEBIRDS collection by Doodlebug and I absolutely LOVE using their new Washi Tape!



I loved this project so much, I picked up some more, to alter, and hopefully get my box of photos from the past sorted away!

Before I go, I wanted to share some photos from yesterdays Valentines Day party:




1 comment:

Design Originals by KC said...

Love the box you made for your photos and love the photos of the kids eating those yummy big suckers! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! Kathi