Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous LOVE day!  We have a daycare party planned here at the daycare with lots of dancing, crafts, treats and even a photoshoot! In the afternoon we are having our first annual CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!! I can't wait!!!! 

I am up on the Doodlebug Design Blog today with a layout I did using the Love Birds Collection!  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this line! SO much fun and the colors are AWESOME....  I couldn't help but scrap my three kiddos from last year for Valentines day!  Here is the layout I created:

I created a double banner of below my kids pictures! Love this look!  Here are some close ups:


Can't wait to share some photos with you soon!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

love this layout..so sweet!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

You've done it again! This layout is amazing! So cute! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo beautiful! LOVING the colors, the banners and that title work!!!!

Christine said...

So cute Jodi! Send me some of that mojo!