Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Project Life- Week Three AND Week Four!

Yes I have TWO more weeks to show you today! I meant to post one on Monday, but I forgot... oops! Me bad :)... I am really enjoying working on this album, and am so glad I decided to take on this venture. I know its more on my "to do" list , but its also nice to have the creative freedom!  So here is Week Three:

Hard to see all the detail on her with a two page spread! I dove into my last scraps of my Scraptastic kit, and pulled some more October Afternoon Midway and some Heidi Swapp &  Jenni Bowlin Stamps too!  Here are some left side and right side shots(I am especially LOVING that polaroid camera!)


Here is week FOUR:
Here I decided on something totally different! I played around with a few digital elements and photos together, and broke out an old fav of my Echo Park's Country Drive Collection! Love the Bright Colors of this collection!



Also, I would like to let you know that my WEEK ONE is being featured over HERE   This is a fantastic website/blog for all you PL lovers out there! Lots of freebie finds too!  Make sure you check it out!

No comments: