Saturday, April 20, 2013

Imaginise Inspiration Today!

If you are looking for Inspiration Elevator Blog Post, please go HERE.

Some awesome news this week we had two offers on our house, and we are now one step closer to selling! We have the house inspection today, and if all goes well, there will be a sold sign on our front lawn VERY soon! I am so happy that all our hard work is paying off :)

So last week I missed posting my i-bond project (oops!)... on the Imaginisce blog and yesterday was our colour challenge at Imaginisce! So today since I have some time, before I have to clean the house, I thought I would post some layouts for you!

I LOVE the i-bond. the fact that it is cordless and so easy to use! For my project I wanted to show how it is the perfect adhesive for heavier embellishments like popsicle sticks and for making your own embellishments! Here is the layout I created:

I started off by using my Distress Stains on the popsicle sticks to make a fun border and used the i-bond to adhere them:

Then I added some spray mist to neutral fabric to get the colour green I wanted, and precut a popsicle shape out of chipboard
Next use your ibond to secure the fabric around the popsicle shape:

And here is the finished product:

Some details of the layout:


This week on the Imaginisce Blog was our colour inspiration week!  Here is the colour combo we had to work with:


Here the layout I created from this awesome colour combo:


Hopefully now the house is almost sold, and I can get back to getting on track on here, and I don't have to do super cleaning any more! lol!   Have a great weekend everyone! Cross your fingers for some good news about the house!!! oh yes, here is the house we hope to get too:


3 comments:

Angie Delarie said...

Love the colours and the pop sticks
Great ideas and so bright
Love it ! ANG

Unknown said...

Awesome! I love what you did with the popsicle sticks.
Such a fun layout :)

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Yay! I'm so happy to hear your news about the house and the new one is beautiful. Still praying it all goes well for you and you get it. ;)

Your layouts are awesome. I love your clever idea of using popsicle sticks on a popsicle layout. Pure genius! :)