Friday, May 17, 2013

Core-dination Cardstock and Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine

Just a quick share today!  I got to play along with some of my favorite cardstock- Core-dination Cardstock!!!  I simply love this DOTTED collection!  Here is the layout I created:

Such a cutie pie!!!!  Here are some close ups:


For more details please visit the Canadian Scrapbooker Blog.

Supplies:  Cardstock: Core’dinations  ColorCore Cardstock; Alpha Stickers: Amercian Crafts, Doodlebug, Bella Blvd; Button: Crate Paper; Twine: The Twinery; Ribbon: May Arts; Foam Tape and Tape Runner: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

3 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

So wonderfully, colorfully happily fun! She couldnt be any cuter and the layered hearts and circles are super cute too!

Anonymous said...

Τhis excеllent websitе ԁefinitely has аll thе іnformatiοn
аnd factѕ I needed about this ѕubject anԁ didn’t
knoω who to ask.

Stoρ by my wеblog: lοѕing weight аfter 50 :
: ::

Anonymous said...

Terrific article! That is the κind of infoгmation
that should be shaгed acroѕs the nеt.
Shаme on Google foг not pоsitіonіng this publish uppeг!
Come оn over аnd talk oveг with my
site . Thanκ you =)

my web blog ... losing weight after 50 with pilates exercises