Thursday, May 16, 2013

Imaginisce and Magnet Daddies!

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE INSPIRATION ELEVATOR BLOG HOP-----  GO HERE

This week on the Imaginisce blog we are featuring the amazing tool- the i-top! This is now one of my FAVORITE tools! I absolutely adore all the fun things you can make with it, and this week I was challenged to make something with the Magnet Daddies.  Here is what I created:

I took a Maya Road Chipboard lunch box and decided to alter, and use it as a cute photo box to store photos, and display some summer photos too.  One side of the box, you can use the magnet daddies to change the pictures up anytime you want:


I even added some magnets to the back of the Endless Summer Diecuts so I can mix it up or just have the die cuts by themselves:

 You also store the the magnets on the side:

And of course store all your die cuts and summer photos inside:


Be sure to take a peek on the Imaginisce Blog for more inspiration AND check out the details for the giveaway this week!


No comments: