Monday, October 28, 2013

Bewitched!

Happy Monday everyone!

I am playing catch up today, as I was away on a weekend scrappy getaway with Two Scrapbook Friends in Grand Bend! This is my second year going, and absolutely had a fantastic time! I was super productive, and will be having so many projects to share with you over the next couple of months! (yep I worked two months ahead- a rarity for me!)...

So today besides having daycare, I have been trying to get all my weekend chores jammed into one short period... but I finally have a break to share with you a layout up on the Bella Blvd blog today!.

The challenge: Use Trick or Treat, with feathers, and hearts! LOVED this challenge:



Be sure to check out more inspiration today on the Bella blvd blog!

Here is a sneak peak of a little project I have up my sleeve:


3 comments:

Leanne said...

looks awesome!

Andie said...

Jodi, I LOVE your layout!! Love the way you did your title!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I saw this on BB this AM and just fell in love! This is gorgeous!!!!