Friday, October 18, 2013

Sketchy Challenge with Canadian Scrapbooker

It's Friday everyone! Today I thought I would share with you a layout I did for the Sketchy Challenge this month for Canadian Scrapbooker! I love using Sketches, and I always look forward to this month Challenge. I have been holding onto my Fancy Pants Swagger line, since I bought it this past spring.... I was waiting for the perfect photo, and then while going through the countless photos that I have I found this cute photo of Josh "getting dressed up" when we were at Bronte Creek visiting a historical house. He looked so cute!!  


Supplies Used: Patterned Paper, Corrugated Cardboard, Felt Embellishments, Die cuts, Buttons: Fancy Pants Designs; Twine: American Crafts; Wood Embellishment: Studio Calico; Stick Pin: A little bit of Whimsy, Heart Punch: Stampin' Up!; Cardstock: Core'dinations; Adhesive: Scrapbook EZ Runner by Scrapbook Adhesives 3L; Best Creation Foam Tape, Glossy Accents by Ranger Industries. 

I absolutely love the dark "male" colours mixed in with some bright youthful colours! It really makes them pop!

You have until the end of the month to upload your take on the sketch... Just visit the Sketchy Gallery for all the details!


1 comment:

Leanne said...

so many cute details!!