Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pixie Inspiration for Doodlebug

Happy Hump day Readers! Today feels like Friday, and I wish it was! I am beat today, but am plugging through to get to the weekend! I have recently started a 21 day sugar detox... (minus the sugar in my coffee!)... and so far so good, I have lots of energy, I am focussing on more of what I am eating and avoiding the "yummy? Daycare food"  Time will tell, so stay tuned!

Yesterday up on the Doodlebug Design Blog, we had some PIXIE inspiration, and it continues all week with Xyron!  Yep lots of inspiration, that you don't want to miss!

Here is the layout I did:

I simply LOVE this layout! I knew I wanted to make a huge spider web, and then I found Josh dressed up as Little Frankie! Who could resist!! Some details:



Have a happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Christine said...

So stinkin' cute!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Jodi, I love this page!! The design in the background is so awesome!!