Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sketchy Challenge with Canadian Scrapbooker!

Happy Monday Tuesday everyone! Since I was off with a recovery, sick wee girl yesterday, today feels like Monday!   We had a super-duper busy weekend, but it was all good because I got to see most of my girlfriends from school! Some of us go way back... as far as kindergarten and some of us we met in High School!  One of my good friends flew in from Scotland with her wee little man, and husband and we had the pleasure of being there for his baptismal! Saturday was also filled with basketball practice for Jordan, and FINALLY pictures with my good friend- Deanna Williams! If you live near or around the Niagara area, Deanna does such a fabulous job of pictures... I had some "school photos" done this year, instead of ordering them through the school, I thought this was a way better option! Plus different poses! Can't wait until I get them back! After pictures were play dates and sleepovers... and just busy, busy busy! I am sure many of you can relate! Here is picture of me and my girlfriends!

 And of course our kiddos wanted some pictures too:



Okay back to some scrappy business! I meant to post my take on the September Sketchy Challenge this weekend, but with everything going on, and then Taylor getting sick, time slipped away! And here we are in October now, with a new challenge, which I haven't started yet, but hoping to get a jump on it soon! SO here you go everyone Octobers Sketch is here:


You can upload your take on the sketch: HERE! 

Now let's back track to September! I still can't believe how fast it went!  Here is the sketch from September:



And here is my take on it! Yet again, I seemed to grab the Simple Stories line! I find they just work REALLY well for these sketches, and I seriously LOVE all their paper! lol!




And some detailed shots:




No comments: