Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Winter Wonderland with Doodlebug

Happy Holidays everyone! :) I know its not that time of year... yet, but you are in for pre season treat on the Doodlebug Blog today, because three of us have designed awesome Christmas Shadow Boxes perfect for gifts or for your personal use!

I was excited and nervous to start creating with "the box"  I LOVED it and was super scared that it wasn't going turn out the way I visioned it (do any of you ever have that problem?)   I wanted a simple clean and white wonderland with a pop of those cute little reindeers and this is what I came up with:



Even after it was all done, my husband asked if I made it! lol! He thought I bought it!  Best compliment he  ever game me! lol!

Anyways, be sure to check out the blog this week, as we are showcasing the all too awesome Doodlebug Shadow Boxes using the new Doodlebug Collections of course! Talk to you later!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I love love love those reindeer's and the snowflakes! And what a great compliment from Hubby! Totally PINNING this!!!!!!!!