Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Kitty or Doggy? with Imaginsce

Happy Wednesday Blog Readers!

Today I am sharing with a layout I did for our a designer a day series we are doing for the month of September with Imaginisce.  I have been dying to scrap our kitty- Scrappy Doo since we got him in December this past year, but I haven't found the perfect paper, or reason too. Well the idea came into my head the the collection Good Dog could be used for Kitties too! I chose by paper, and wanted to showcase some Bling and the different ways you can use bling on layouts (with the i-rock)

Here is the layout: 
I simply love the bright colours in this collection and the paw prints are just so cute! Here are some detailed shots:

I added some bling to AC thickers as well as to the die cut collar from this collection! A little bit goes a long way, and really makes the title stand out, don't you think?

I also lined up some bling at the bottoms in a pattern to draw attention to the middle of the layout.  I love how easy the i-rock is to customize what bling you want and where!

Finally, the story behind the layout. Scrappy-doo (yes he came with the name, I did not rename him, as many think I did!)... thinks he is dog... he walks the kids to school, chases pine cones, and is so social. He prefers the craziness of my daycare over a quiet spot upstairs. Silly Kitty!  Anyways he is the BEST cat anyone could ask for... and the daycare kids and my kids love him to pieces. We are so lucky to finally find a pet that we love and cherish, and that works for the daycare....


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and love love love that title!! We always call my dog the cat!! LOL!!!!

Lee-Anne said...

I love your layout and love your kitty. He sounds like he has a wonderful personality. :)

Steeve Frank said...

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up.

Toronto website designer