Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bella Blvd Design Team Member 2013-2014

EKKKKKKKKKKKK!! That's right, you heard it correctly! Can you believe! I am seriously still in shock! I never thought in a million years I would make the team.... and when the email came through, I was in serious disbelief! I can not tell you how happy and thrilled I am!  Last year was  a dream come true as an ongoing guest designer, and now to be back at a Design Team Member... so happy!  Now take a look at the jaw dropping, super talented group of designers that I am in company with:

I know, I know, its going to be an amazing year! I can't wait to create more Bella Projects this year... be prepared for some awesome inspiration :).... Starting next Monday, our Design Team introductions will be starting up, and you won't want to miss the amazing projects that will be posted! Be sure to come by and leave some Bella Love :) on the Bella Blvd Blog: HERE.  Congrats to all the Design Team Members and thank you Laura Vegas and Stephanie Smokovich....can't wait for more!


4 comments:

Leanne said...

woo hoo! congratulations..x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooo hooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations...so excited to be on the team with you :)

Aimee Kidd said...

A HUGE CONGRATS to you girl!!! Can't wait to see all of the fabulous layouts you'll create for Bella!!