Thursday, September 19, 2013

Home for the Holidays with Doodlebug Design!

Feeling a little Festive?  Doodlebug Design is having a release party this week and I am up on the Doodlebug Design Blog with my project! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS COLLECTION! It is awesome, and as soon as I saw those cute little fat Santas I knew I wanted to use the picture of my dad (or should I say Santa) delivering presents to all the daycare kiddos. It was especially fun to see Taylor with Santa, because she was so excited, and had no idea it was her Grampa! (great job dad!)....  

Here is the layout:


And some detailed shots:




Be sure to visit the Doodlebug blog for details on how you can win this fabulous collection!

On the Homefront:
Yesterday in the daycare we went on a Nature/Scavenger Hunt, and I got some great shots of Taylor!  Here are some of my fav's!

Yes Taylor thinks she is "SUPER TAYLOR!"



How grown up is she looking!?

Talk to you all later!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love your lo!! LOVING that banner and the ornaments!!! And loveeeeeee those photos of Super Taylor! Tooooooooooo cute!!!!