Monday, January 6, 2014

Not for the faint of heart.... DOODLEBUG REVEAL!

That's right, folks! Up on the Doodlebug Blog today is some sneak peaks into Doodlebug's Reveal for this Winter's CHA! Are you super excited??? I know I am! I thought I would share with you some of my favs so far... and then you can take more peaks on the blog!  

Okay my ULTMATE favorite (and no surprise to many I am sure!)  is the SPRINGTIME collection!! Have you seen that cute little Rainbow and the sun?! EKKK!!! I know, my heart skipped a beat when I saw it!!! Along with this collection is some mini Kites!!!


Yep, when Doodlebug released their Sweetheart collection with KRAFT in it, I almost fainted... and only dreamed of MORE Kraft in a collection... never would I have dreamed of this:

It is so doodle-terrific (yep, just made up that word!)

Let's not forget a WHOLE collection of sequins:
and Sprinkle Arrows:

Plus Treat Bags:

Garland:



AND TWO MORE COLLECTIONS TO BOOT:


Are you super excited?!!! I can't wait!!! It's better than Christmas (yes I did say BETTER than Christmas!)

Head on over to the Doodlebug Design Blog for more!


No comments: