Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Little Red Wagon #225 & Imaginisce Scraplift!

Hi everyone! Today is Wednesday... BUT its a special day because I have one layout with TWO reveals (yep got lucky!)...  On the Little Red Wagon Blog today is the challenge to create ANYTHING but a card (lol...) so for me, this was a snap, since I pretty much create layouts ALL the time, right?!   It just so happened, that today I am also up on the Imaginisce Blog with a SCRAPLIFT layout! We were asked to scraplift someone on the the team.... So here is the layout I created:

I decided to scraplift Becki Adams (a big fan of her!)  Here is the layout I lifted:

I thought I did a pretty good job "lifting it!" I loved the title and the theme, so I stuck with that, and added a few embellies... Some close ups:


So for all the LITTLE RED WAGON fans out there, be sure to LINK UP your other than a card creation with MR. LINKY at the Little Red Wagon Blog!  I can't wait to see what you create... (and Becki... thanks for the lift!)

9 comments:

JanR said...

Love the concept of this! Wonderful page!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and the stars!!!!!

Rosanne said...

A wonderful layout!

Tracy Penney said...

This is a really fun layout. I love the design on yours and the original layout.

Joanne said...

Absolutely fabulous! I totally love this layout!
Joanne xo

Ashley Horton said...

Such a cute page Jodi, and great lift of Becki's layout!

Cccam Server Cardsharing Server said...

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested Cardsharing Server to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a you tube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Jayne said...

Such a cute page and a great scraplift......love the title!

Blog De Pebedas said...

Great read thaanks