Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sketchy Challenge with Canadian Scrapbooker

Yes TWO posts today! I was going to save this one, but I LOVED it so much that I wanted to share it asap!  (do you ever get excited about stuff like that?)  This month's sketch by Canadian Scrapbooker magazine was once again... AWESOME... I love how inspiring the sketches are and how I can put my own twist on them, to create a layout! This month I took the squares in the sketch, and made them "stars"on my layout!  Here is the layout I created:


One of my FAVOURITE photos ever of my son jumping off the end of dock... memories to last a life time!   He got some good jumping ability for only being six in the photo!

Here are some detail shots:




I layered quite a bit on this layout with the die cut stars (SIZZIX) and used some embellishments from Fancy Pants designs to spruce it up a little.  Have you had a chance to play this month?  Here is the sketch:


I hope you have time to play along this month!! We would love to see you upload your creation in the Sketchy Challenge Gallery: HERE.

2 comments:

JanR said...

Wonderful page and such a fab photo!

Unknown said...

This is wonderful!I love the varying stars