Thursday, May 8, 2014

Turning Two

It is my day up on the Bella Blvd Blog, and it was a Pinterest Inspired Project that I created! I simply LOVED the inspiration this week, and this is what I came up with:

A super simple layout, but I love the colours... Sometimes these challenges are perfect in coming up with some colour combos, that I never would have thought of! Here is the Pinterest Inspired Snip it we got:

So as you can tell, I stuck to the colour scheme, as well as the square and heart theme!! I framed my photo with these hearts:

And something I been wanting to do on my layouts, is have a title with a word on top... does that make sense?  Here is the outcome:

Love how this layout turned out!  Be sure to check out the rest of the DT gals projects too on the Bella Blvd blog!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just saw this over on BB and LOVED it!!!!!!!!! That photo is ADORABLE and loving the hearts!!!!!

Leanne said...

Love this LO!! gorgeous!!

Rosanne said...

How sweet is this!