Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Little Red Wagon #240 Food For Thought!

Happy Hump Day! Its finally Wednesday, and today's challenge over at Little Red Wagon is all about FOOD! I was so excited for this challenge because I have so many cute stamps that I couldn't wait to try out... Of course I forgot that I didn't do the card yet, until I saw my girlfriends post! EKKK!!! Lunch time madness as the kids napped I whipped up a card to share, with one of my favorite stamp companies: The Alleyway Stamps... and I used some Paper from Imaginisce!

Super cute, right? I love how the Imagnisce papers totally went with the whole Jam theme!  Make sure you head on over to the Little Red Wagon's Challenge Blog and link up your creation! Also don't forget to check out the girlfriends blogs! Some amazing creations this week!



4 comments:

JanR said...

Ha! Googly eyes on a jam jar - that's so darn awesome! Love it!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Super cute! Love the wiggle eyes--Totally adds personality! :)

Joanne said...

Totally adorable! Love that stamp!
Joanne xo

Rosanne said...

So cute, love this!